Lava pools spit.
This is important to know, because humans are not made of glass and will burn up in the lava.
- Fortunately, my armor is quite thick.
- Unfortunately, it now has a hole three quarters of the way through it thanks to a flaming pyrotechnic rock.
- Fortunately, I have enough iron to make an anvil to fix my armor.
- Unfortunately, that’s a lot of work.
- Fortunately I have a river of lava here to do the heating and reheating of the metal.
- Unfortunately, the lava spits.
This planet shouldn’t be named Serendipity. It should be named Circular Argument.