It just occurred to me that I could take a picture of the maps I’ve drawn.
- So in the top left is a frame for a map I haven’t drawn yet.
- Top center is a partial map I started, but I decided to dig to the east instead.
- Top right is another empty frame for a map I haven’t drawn yet. I’m pretty sure that’s where the village that I’ve spotted is.
- Bottom right is where I’m building now. I don’t think you can see the dot for my easternmost entrance very well. But you can see that I’m smoothing the mountains and then to the east of the mountains is a swamp.
- In the center is my main land, the area where I started. (Technically, the top left corner of the center square is where I started.) You can see the roads I’ve built and almost make out the ranch area.
- Bottom left is the westernmost area, which is mostly forested, although there’s some swamp all the way in the top western corner.